1 – 2 – 3 Summer!
Everyone loves it when summer time comes but definitely not the harsh damage the sun gives. The sun has a profound effect over years of exposure on the skin, causing premature skin aging, skin cancer, and many other skin changes. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun accounts for most premature skin aging. Sunscreens act as a shield against the harmful UV rays which comprehends every time your skin is exposed to the sun. You may not notice the benefits now, but the advantage of using sunscreen is felt in the long run. Morenas also need protection under the sun, not just because you don’t get noticeably darker, you are still highly prone to premature ageing and cell damage on the skin.
Looking for a sunscreen that isn’t heavy on the skin? I recommend Heliocare spray SPF 50 and Bioderma Photoderm Max Crème SPF 50+. Not only these two ultimately protects your skin also it offers a broad spectrum to block the many harmful effects of the sun. it’s lightweight and non-greasy with effective protection everytime we step out into the sun. Show your skin some lovin’ this summer and don’t be afraid to have fun under the sun!
HELIOCARE SPRAY SPF 50
BIODERMA Photoderm MAX Crème SPF 50+
- Easy Carry Cosmetics Every Commuter Should Have
- Quick and Easy Beauty Solutions to Banish Sudden Breakouts
- Nikki Tang Joins Best Dressed Women of the Philippines XV
- 5 Secrets in Becoming A Successful Businesswoman
- Renowned Beautypreneur Nikki Tang Joins Panelists on Women in Retail Leadership at the NRCE 2018