Great hair, I care
Invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off. – Anonymous
The hair cells are the fastest growing cells in the body but they are also the first ones to be affected you don’t eat right or suffer with deficiencies because they are not required for survival. Who would want dull hair right? I use Rausch’s Swiss herbal care rinse shampoo, it cleanses mildly, strengthens and protects healthy scalp and hair. With valuable extracts of Swiss chamomile flower, horsetail and plantain. Compliment with Rausch’s Swiss herbal care rinse conditioner for it immediately detangles and guarantees perfect combing, smoothness and shine.
Here are other tips on how to take proper care and maintain healthy hair:
- Deep condition – Even though you condition your hair after every wash, nothing works as good as deep conditioning. Every once in a while wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the extra water and towel dry it. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it right to the root of your hair. Leave the conditioner in for anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. Pull them down, rinse thoroughly and enjoy silky smooth hair.
- Keep away the heat – If you’re stepping out and want gorgeous curls or perfect waves, then there are a few ways you can get those without taking the help of a dryer, straightener or curler. If you must use your iron or curler then buy a serum of your choice or if you’ve got some time on your hands, make one at home.
- Apply a small amount of oil – A conditioner might work wonders for your hair but oil gives it certain minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids that don’t just strengthen your roots but also boost overall health of your hair. Coconut oil comes most recommended by hair experts and mothers!
Remember ladies, relax, rejuvenate, breathe, refresh, enjoy, nourish and renew your hair. Share your Rausch experience!
Available in SM Megamall Department store, SM Makati Department store, SM Aura Department store and SM Mall of Asia Department store.
- Easy Carry Cosmetics Every Commuter Should Have
- Quick and Easy Beauty Solutions to Banish Sudden Breakouts
- Nikki Tang Joins Best Dressed Women of the Philippines XV
- 5 Secrets in Becoming A Successful Businesswoman
- Renowned Beautypreneur Nikki Tang Joins Panelists on Women in Retail Leadership at the NRCE 2018